Met some lovely people at the Birmingham blogger meet in the city centre today.
Some random thoughts I had through the evening (in no particular order):
1) There’s some lovely bloggers here in Birmingham. Aren’t they nice?
2) No one is talking about their blogs. It’s both strange and wonderful.
3) One guy really seems to have drunk the koolaid. Wonder if he can be deprogrammed…
4) I was really lucky with my modules at uni. Studied exactly what I wanted in a balanced way.
5) Holding elected officials accountable through the internet is a good thing.
6) Mmmm. Pesto.
7) The world is very small. I can see two people who both know Adrian and Mark.